Friday, September 05, 2008

Day Off

Today is my day off. My job is 3/4 time, so I try to take Monday and Friday as days off.

Last week, that meant that I spent only about 75% of my available time doing church-y things. Today, I'm pretending I'm doing the things I want to do, like trying to get in to see the chiropractor, picking up the other half of my husband's prescriptions because the pharmacy only handed me one of two on Wednesday, going to Sam's Club to buy meatballs for the church dinner next week, calling the DS to see what he knows that I might not know, getting a start on my sermon since I'll be in a training most of the day tomorrow, and scrubbing the kitchen floor (but I cheat at that since my hubby got me a Scooba for Christmas - I still have to babysit it, though, because it tends to hang up under the cabinets). If I have time I really need to make a jail visit, but I don't quite feel up to it today.

Monday isn't shaping up much better.

Allergies are driving me a bit crazy, so I think I'll take a nap. I can't really do any of this stuff 'til after 8 AM anyway. Later...

No comments: