Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goodness! Has it really been a year and a half since I posted on here? My, how time flies when you're having fun!

A lot has happened since my last post.

I attended a gathering of my elementary school in July. What wonderful fun, seeing some of the people I hadn't seen in 35 years!

In November I attended some of the festivities surrounding my 30 year high school reunion. Found myself suddenly shy. Not like me at all. But I had a good time reconnecting with some people and remembering things I had forgotten.

In December I turned 49, thus beginning my 50th year.

I have submitted paperwork to apply for ordination in June. Interviews with the Board of Ordained Ministry are on March 4.

I have submitted an application to attend a week long writing workshop in August.

I still need to complete Statistical Tables for 2010. They are due Monday.

One thing at a time...one thing at a time...

My son has a swim meet about 30 miles away at 4, so I'm gonna go now, buy some gas, and get some lunch to eat on the way.

I hope to get back to writing again, but no promises....

No comments: