Friday, June 15, 2007

"The Cutest Thing Ever"


When I arrived at my son's best friend's house to pick him up earlier this evening, his friend's dad was standing in the driveway and he said to me, "Want to see the cutest thing ever?" As I got out of the car I noticed that he was looking up at the tree next to the driveway. I followed his gaze and this is what I saw:


He said there were four, but the next door neighbor had caught one of them. I said, "They do know that is very illegal and generally a bad idea, don't they?" He said, Yes, but they don't usually listen."

As we stood there watching them, they climbed down the tree and began looking for dogfood in the rocks below.


These pictures aren't great, they're taken with my phone, but I had to have pictures.

They were only about two feet away. I could have reached out and petted one.

Thanks, Bob, for inviting me to see them.

1 comment:

revhipchick said...

very cool! pretty good pics for a phone!