Monday, June 30, 2008

Waiting

It's late - well at least for me. I'm waiting for friends to get here that are going to spend the night and then go to the airport in the morning.

The house is relatively clean - at least by our standards, but it's getting late.

I should be finishing the admissions manual.

I should be preparing for the funeral I'm doing in the morning.

I should be reading a draft of the chapter from Susan's book.

Instead, I'm playing around on facebook, reading blogs, and waiting.

So much for productivity...

But the house is relatively clean.

Some of the laundry got done.

The van has a new muffler without breaking the bank.

We'll have a new (to us) car by morning. (We're buying it from the friends going to the airport...they won't be back for a long while.)

My husband is in Phoenix - it's 112 there.

It's 73 here.

We're headed to St. Louis for the weekend.

Life is good.

I think I'll go snooze on the couch until David & Julie get here. I can deal with the funeral in the morning. The rest will come together, too, it always does.

Peace.

No comments: