Saturday, May 17, 2008

Out of Seminary

Finally...Finally...I'm out of seminary! I graduated with my Master of Divinity from Saint Paul School of Theology on Friday, May 16th. It took me 5 years and mucho dinero, but now, as they would say in O, Brother, Where Art Thou, "I'm bona fide!" Or, as I said to my husband last night, "...or at least bona fiable!"

Congrats to other friends who have graduated with me, and thanks to all the friends and family who have supported me in this journey. I'm looking forward to relaxing a little now. Maybe I'll even find the time to write a little more often.

Kim

4 comments:

revhipchick said...

hooray! hooray!

i like that "bonafiable!"

ps...hipchickmamma is no more but you can find me at revhipchick.blogspot.com

Gannet Girl said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

TiminSD said...

Congratulations Kim!!! Way to go.

Diane M. Roth said...

congrats! watch out world!